Because the Summer it's the best time to remember, with black and blue...no red


Because the Summer it's the best time to remember, with black and blue...no red


- To be listened while reading, for a proper approach ;)

We've got not much time together. In fact, we've got so little time with each other, but so much invested in one another.Time, sentiments, stories to tell...I guess we were not meant to be. Still, despite them all good things that happened ...

 What was I left with? Is it that important ? These lessons, do I really need to have them? Why was it so breaking, so expensive....I barely could afford this. I don't get it and I don't understand, but I know one thing for sure.

 I'll be so safe from now on, there won't be any more scars...there's no place for this. I know I can't blame him, but neither me...I didn't do anything wrong
I loved you at your darkest you idiot. But you don't care, there's no hope. Anyways, I'm done . One day you will remember me as the best thing you could ever have on this world. You will cry so hard, you'll ask the ground to eat you. 

🌹🌹🌹

But no, you have to live, you have to bear it, to get right through the pain. I'm sorry if I'm to harsh, but that's what I feel. I wish you would feel my heart for once..Anyways, I'm not wishing you curses, but only to feel my pain..once in this life.

You couldn't understand my honesty, you could't understand my naked heart taking to you, so..I hope you will get to understand at least my pain. Do you know how it feels to wish to disappear? 
Still, I'll take life as it is, with good and bad, with laugh and cry, with red and gray.


Here is some of the best days 


9 Oct. 2018 - New York Streets
Simply because there's no purpose in being sad



7 Oct 2018
Do you remember this? It was so strong πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. It's gelly tequila shot, OMG! I didn't even know what was itπŸ˜†πŸ˜‚ When I got back at the cottage I went to instant sleep. :)))



Denis's Port Massachusetts



2 Oct 2019 Mount Washington



7 Jul 2019


4 Jul 2019


Only watching the sky is making me feel loved. That's all I've got to know 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Look at you all dressed up for some...

Noah Kahan - False Confidence