My world was crushing while you were quiet










Here starts my story that I'm about to tell you.  I'm a polyglot person, I enjoy a lot of things. Some of them would be  spending time alone, I love to be around friends and to laugh with them, and having aunforgettable times. Right now it's the start  of the last semester of university. I'm so confused what to do with my life. My sister is having a baby, and I don't even  have a boyfriend. Well, there's someone I talk to but I can't say where we're going with that..... 

So let me tell you about this picture. I was in Maine USA if I remember well, with Dina and some other guys...what's it's name? ..Harun and Back. I just wanted to escape in some place. So we took some apples, cakes and water with us, we took David's car and went to the ocean. We spent a full day at the beach, enjoying the sun, the wind in my hair and trying to escape out of my mind. I was so upset and worried thinking that maybe I was doing the wrong thing, maybe it was all my fault for what is happening in this relationship. So I took my self down,  for so many times. I was really believing that it is all my fault, the fact that this is breaking down.

 Every single day and each I was so stressed. I didn't know what else I could do to fix this. And so, in this beautiful day, I was happy, I tried so hard to feel free, and to seem happy. In September it all fell down. My world was crushing. I was so weak, crying over little small things. I only said: Lord, I can't take it anymore, You take it. And so it happened. I started to heal, little by little. And all this...all this hard work on myself, all this crying in sleepless nights...just for this moment ...he's here, back, again. So of course I got back insecure, again lost in my mind, again full of fears and insecurity. Lord, I come to you again, You do your thing over here cause I'm done here ..honestly .... I'm not holding on into this, anymore. I'm tired. Will that peace of being loved, would it come again Lord?


 Will it ? 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Because the Summer it's the best time to remember, with black and blue...no red

Look at you all dressed up for some...

Noah Kahan - False Confidence